Ontario (as per the Repair Storage and Liens Act, R.S.O 1990) allows for individuals and corporations to attach liens to property for which they have repaired or stored and an invoice is outstanding.
Lockwood Paralegal Firm can help you facilitate your RSLA liens, including registration. Please contact us directly for more information on this process, including discounts on bulk lien registrations.
Things for our clients to remember about RSLA liens:
- RSLA liens supersede all other liens, including liens placed by financial institutions
- Reasonable fees you incur are added to the invoice, paid by the debtor
- Ownership can be transferred quickly and seamlessly to you
- If you are not in the possession, a lien will allow you to seize or repossess
- Liens often compel the debtors to either resolve their debt or relinquish their rights, allowing you to sell
- If the item in question has been sold by the debtor, or the debt is disputed, we provide additional services to help you get your money fast and painlessly
Allow Lockwood Paralegal Firm to deal with all the daunting legalities involved in your unpaid storage or repair account.
LPF have the expertise and necessary experience to help you recover what is yours.
Come visit us at our Richmond Hill paralegal office for a free consultation, located minutes from 404/Hwy 7. We have helped register liens throughout Ontario, no location is too remote.